Meet SeaStone Botanicals

We are very pleased to present one of our fabulous new Glitter Haus artists for our 2012 event: SeaStone Botanicals.


"All of my creations are inspired by having lived in the Pacific Northwest. My handcrafted recipes are made in small, high quality batches, are thoughtfully prepared, made with pure & honest ingredients and are personally tested by my friends and family for quality.



"I use minimal packaging and my recipes do not contain any harsh detergents, unpronounceable chemicals, synthetic preservatives, dyes or perfumes found in most commercial soaps and lotions. I use food grade vegetable oils, shea and cocoa butters. All of the herbs in my recipes are completely organic or personally wildcrafted and I use 100% Essential Oils for aromatherapy benefits."



You can learn more about SeaStone Botanicals creations by visiting their website at www.seastonebotanicals.com or becoming a follower on their Facebook page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment